Marie and Percy Eduljee
Into People Inc. is a ‘not for profit’ Christian charity organisation with a central message of “people linking and empowering people”. Our primary aims are to promote cultural diversity and awareness, foster social coherence and racial harmony and to take a holistic approach in meeting the needs of individuals. We offer a compassionate, non-judgemental, non-discriminatory approach to delivering pastoral care, as well as delivering financial and material aid, counselling, training and spiritual development. The key staff at Into People Inc. have over 35 years of experience in event creation and management both in Australia and overseas.
- Into People Inc. was incorporated on the 1st day of September 2005 under the Associations Incorporation Act of 1981.
- Into People Inc consists of 57 members and a management committee of 5 members.
- The members of the management committee have over 35 Years of experience in Events Management.
Into Global Rhythms Festivals
- Into People Inc. has facilitated the 19 annual “Into Global Rhythms Festivals” at Beenleigh and are currently hosting their 20th consecutive event on 28th May, 2022.
- Into People Inc. has been involved with the following festivals and events in Brisbane and Logan:
- United Global Fest (2014)
- Logan Unity 2011
- Numbelli Fest 2013 and 2014
- Into Global Celebrations (2014)
- Harmony Week Events
- ‘Marco Polo’s Journey’ from Australasian Society Expo at Fortitude Valley and Southbank
- Reggae concerts to raise funds for Queensland drought at the Southbank Piazza.
- First Living Christmas Tree 1988 at King George Square
- Over 20 ‘Break Loose Concerts’ at Albert Park (1985 – 1989)
- First Gospel Concert at QPA Centre
- Numerous Conventions
Into People Inc. has conducted a total of three overseas tours including tours to Singapore and India with two Australian bands and a team of 28 people.